Christian, Husband, Veteran, Djembe Player, Radio Hobbyist
- Discovery Channel (America's Most Secret Structures, 2012, 2013)
- Military Channel (America's Most Secret Structures, 2013, 2014)
- A&E (Dog The Bounty Hunter, Colorado Springs episode, 2010)
- A&E, BIO, Lifetime (MGS, Season 2 & 3 - scientific versus supernatural studies)
- Front cover Feb 2013 Popular Communications Magazine with a three page article about science/space based work.
- Pueblo Chieftain, article about satellite & meteor tracking.
- Colorado Springs Mayoral candidate, 2007.
- Colorado Springs Gazette and Denver Post articles about scientific versus supernatural studies.
- Featured in web articles about scientific and space studies, including Wired.com, GigaOm.com, NPR.org, Aljazeera-America.com, CNN.com, Examiner.com, HuffingtonPost.com, ArtBell.com, and others.
- Mentions in three books written about scientific versus supernatural studies.
- A monthly comic strip published in Popular Communications Magazine, from 2000 to 2006.
- Guest on radio shows and podcasts concerning a variety of subjects including space studies and scientific versus supernatural.
- Independent journalist - blogger for my news website (newsblab.com 2001-2008) which received a 'BEST OF AWARD' in 2005. Some of my stories were also reported on local ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and CNN; as well as on other news websites and in print publications.
Completed a 36 year career with the United States Government; a 4 year tour in the Air Force and 32 years as an Air Force and Army Civilian. During this time I supported the following areas of government service:
- AF Security Police
- DOD Police Officer
- Army Electronic Technician for
- Test Program Set (TPS) Development (Automated Test Division)
- Air Force Logistical support for
- Cheyenne Mountain Air Station (NORAD)
- Ground-Based Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance (GEODSS)
- Eglin Radar Transmitter/Receiver
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN)
- Defense Meteorological Satellites Program (DMSP)
- Launch and Test Range Systems (LTRS) (Supporting the US Space & Launch Program)